Understanding your dental insurance can be quite challenging. We will try our best to assist you in maximizing your dental benefits. Every insurance plan is different in its covered and non covered services.
PATIENTS WITH DENTAL INSURANCE
1.we will submit your insurance claims and request the payment of benefit.
2. Dental Insurance claims are electronically submitted for short turnaround.
3. We encourage you to become familiar with your dental insurance policy, Insurance eligibility, know your deductibles, co payments, your policy exclusions, annual maximum allowance.
4. Always keep our office informed of any changes in your dental insurance coverage of employment.
5. Dental insurance policies restrict payment for some services. Restrictions are based on the premium paid for the insurance not our fees or treatment recommended.
6. Patient is responsible for payment of fees not covered by your dental insurance plan at the time of service is rendered.
7.understand that insurance policy belongs to you and we have no leverage to obtain payment from your insurance carrier.
8.Based on information we receive from you , your insurance carrier ...we can give you a TREATMENT ESTIMATE on what you can anticipate your co payment to be.
*Please remember these are ONLY ESTIMATES.
Call our Nashua office today at 603-886-8000 to schedule an appointment for you and your family .
In need of immediate care?
We offer emergency phone consultations to our existing patients. Call us anytime at (603) 886-8000.